Saturday, May 11, 2024

The WOLF dream

 

Genesis 49:27

King James Version

27 Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: 

in the morning he shall devour the prey, 

and at night he shall divide the spoil.


It all started with a dream this morning.

I woke up remembering some details.

Mainly of me wearing a black shirt, with a wolf's face on it.

I entered a quiet wooden-floored cafe.

THREE young people were waiting for me.

A young fellow whose name I forgot, who sat to my left.

But even in the dream, his name was almost unpronounceable.

The other two people were a boy, and a girl, of his age.

We sat around the round, wooden table, relaxed.


At first, upon waking up, I was wondering why I dreamt of a "wolf".

I knew its usual connotation in the Bible.

Except when I searched, SPIRIT led me to the verse above.

Which led me to dig deeper.

That's what I'll share here.

About the tribe of Benjamin.

Its wolf symbolism, and implications.

Its connection with Bible prophecy.


Join me on a Scripture adventure!

I just realized we're on our 105th blog.

SPIRIT's really keeping me informed.

And warning all of us.

Especially of the last days.

I feel TONS of TREASURES here.

Which I aim to unearth.

Through SPIRIT, and Scripture.

Click here to see the BENJAMIN connection.


TABS to click:

2024 articles

TRIBE of BENJAMIN

JUDAH and BENJAMIN

BENJAMIN folly

WOLVES


Image: Steve on Pexels


The INTRIGUING verse

  Deuteronomy 33:12 King James Version 12 And of Benjamin he said,  The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by him;  and the Lord shal...